Our Mission Statement
CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air is dedicated to developing lasting relationships with our customers by raising the bar for service standards within our profession and consistently exceeding expectations.
We are committed to and accountable for excellence by investing in the most recent and innovative technologies, education and diagnostic tools. We provide our customers and their families with a safe and clean environment through the highest level of product knowledge and professionalism, delivered with expertise.
At CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air, we pledge to continue to be a community leader, because our people make all the difference and our passion is total customer satisfaction.
Our Guarantees – Designed to Protect You
We guarantee that the workmanship of our repair or installation services will meet your standards. If you have a problem with the workmanship of one of our services, we will come back to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
We stand behind the work we provide. You can count on us to do the job right.
On-Time Arrival Guarantee
When you book with CampbellCare, you are booking with a company that values your time and trust. We set a one-hour appointment window and we’ll arrive within it, guaranteed.
You can trust on the skill of our CampbellCare technicians and plumbers. Our plumbers and technicians are well-trained, experienced, drug-free, clean, and polite. When you choose CampbellCare, you can count on who will arrive at your door.
Our staff participates in over 2,500 hours of training, ensuring that you get a properly trained plumber/technician who is familiar with today’s newer, more complex heating/cooling and plumbing systems.
We guarantee that only state of the art parts are used for any repair or equipment installation. You can trust knowing that we invest in the right parts for your specific job, ensuring years of trouble-free reliability.
Generally, all heating or cooling equipment provided and installed by CampebellCare is backed by our 10 year parts and labour warranty. Other items, such as fireplaces or plumbing fixtures, are subject to their individual warranties that may be model specific.
If you ever have any questions regarding the warranty of an item you have purchased from us, please reach out to us and we will assist you.
Why Choose CampbellCare?
- Our 24/7 service means we’re available whenever you have a plumbing or heating emergency.
- We have a large fleet of “warehouse on wheels” service vehicles with thousands of parts on board to eliminate time consuming extra trips.
- Each technician is instantly dispatched with GPS satellite tracking to get you help fast when you need it.
- We use the most up to date diagnostic equipment to ensure the job is done right the first time.
- Our technicians participate in continual training (over 2,500 hours per year), ensuring you get a properly trained service person who is familiar with today’s newer, more complex heating and plumbing systems.
- We offer guaranteed and confirmed appointment times because we know your time is valuable too!
- We’re proud to have been voted Best Plumbing and Heating in the Readers’ Choice Awards 15 years in a row!
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
- Thermal Environmental Comfort Association of B.C. (TECA)
- BC Water & Waste Association (BCWWA)
- Better Business Bureau since 1994
- Hearth, Patio and BBQ Association of Canada
- We offer some of the best parts and labour warranties in the business!
- We were a North American Finalist for the Home Services Hall of Fame in two categories: Training Company of the Year and Market Dominance.
- Your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed!
Lower Mainland’s Expert Plumbers
If you’re facing a plumbing problem, from a small leak to an extensive repiping project, you can count on the expert plumbers at CampbellCare.
For over 32 years, CampbellCare has been providing the lower mainland with complete plumbing services. This means that you can count on us if you need:
- Clogged drains cleared or snaked
- New fixtures installed, or existing fixtures repaired
- Leaks plugged
- Your home piping inspected, repaired, or replaced
- Nearly any other plumbing service
- Emergency 24/7 plumbing services available
Visit Our Indoor Gas Fireplace Showroom
Seeing is believing! Visit our beautiful indoor gas fireplace showroom to see our complete line of gas fireplaces.
Our knowledgeable staff will walk you through the fireplaces that make the most sense for your needs, as well as inform you of the installation process, warranty information, and other important things to consider when adding a gas fireplace to your home.
Learn more about our gas fireplace selection.
Explore Our Education Centre
Designed to acclimate you to common terms and processes used by the the trades, our education centre is always available if you ever have a question about your furnace, hot water heater, fireplace, plumbing fixture/service, or air conditioner that needs answering.
Want to know common signs of trouble for air conditioners? Unsure of what someone means when they refer to a heat exchanger? Access our education centre to find out!