We’re Ready to Save You Time & Money. Ask Us How.
CampbellCare Club is a hassle-free way to keep your home running efficiently.
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or if you never checked your car’s tires or brakes for wear? Just like your car, you home’s heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop and remain undetected until it’s too late.
A CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air maintenance club membership provides you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your system will receive regular upkeep.
Discount on Repairs and Services
Club members enjoy a 15% discount on all services we offer, making it perfect for homeowners and real estate investors!
The Benefits of CampbellCare Club
- Annual checkups and service allow us to diagnose and correct minor issues before they cause a problem during extreme weather.
- According to ENERGY STAR, just as a tune up for your car can improve gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and/or cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort.
- You’ll enjoy a one year warranty on all repairs. If the part or repair fails within a year, it’s at OUR expense not YOURS!
- We’ll keep track of your checkups, and we’ll contact you to schedule convenient appointment times.
- Member receive a 15% discount on all service work done in their homes, whether it’s for plumbing, drain cleaning, heating, gas fireplace repairs, air conditioning or heat pumps.
- As a member of our CampbellCare Club, you’ll pay reduced or no evaluation fees. And, you’ll receive priority dispatch service, reducing your wait time because you’ll go to the front of the line.
Lower Mainland’s Expert Plumbers
If you’re facing a plumbing problem, from a small leak to an extensive repiping project, you can count on the expert plumbers at CampbellCare.
For over 32 years, CampbellCare has been providing the lower mainland with complete plumbing services. This means that you can count on us if you need:
- Clogged drains cleared or snaked
- New fixtures installed, or existing fixtures repaired
- Leaks plugged
- Your home piping inspected, repaired, or replaced
- Nearly any other plumbing service
- Emergency 24/7 plumbing services available
Visit Our Indoor Gas Fireplace Showroom
Seeing is believing! Visit our beautiful indoor gas fireplace showroom to see our complete line of gas fireplaces.
Our knowledgeable staff will walk you through the fireplaces that make the most sense for your needs, as well as inform you of the installation process, warranty information, and other important things to consider when adding a gas fireplace to your home.
Learn more about our gas fireplace selection.
Explore Our Education Centre
Designed to acclimate you to common terms and processes used by the the trades, our education centre is always available if you ever have a question about your furnace, hot water heater, fireplace, plumbing fixture/service, or air conditioner that needs answering.
Want to know common signs of trouble for air conditioners? Unsure of what someone means when they refer to a heat exchanger? Access our education centre to find out!