Careers At CampbellCare
At CampbellCare, our core product is excellent customer service. We are looking for hard-working and motivated people to join our company to help us continue to promote our core product. If this sounds like something you can do, we want to hear from you!
Current Job Openings
We are seeking a professional technician to meet the increased demand of service calls.
- Customer Service & Inside Sales Position
- Professional Service Technician
- Professional Install Technician
Enjoy other benefits too, like profit sharing, new work vehicles, pension plans, and more!
What Makes CampbellCare Special?
We value our staff and treat them right, from the compensation we provide to the atmosphere we cultivate. When you work with CampbellCare, you are working with a company that has your best interests in mind.
- Our business is people. Sure we do plumbing, heating and air conditioning, but there are two groups of people who make our business successful: satisfied customers and satisfied employees. Satisfied customers and employees translate into positive bottom line results.
- We believe in education. That’s just reason we belong to a national organization that provides our employees—including our owner—with highly rated training programs.
- We believe plumbing is a profession and that we’re professionals. Our plumbers wear sharp-looking uniforms, drive clean and safe trucks and use the most advanced tools—all paid for by our company.
- Our focus is on the future. Because of our fast-paced growth, we currently need to hire more highly motivated, well-trained individuals who are clean, honest, reliable and drug-free. We hire only the cream-of-the-crop and our pay scale reflects it. It’s no surprise we also have low employee turnover.
- Our employees enjoy the professional perks and personal satisfaction of living and working for a well-respected company that provides a valuable service to the local community.
- A $2,000 signing bonus!
- Profit sharing
- Full benefits
- And more- ask us for details!
Are We a Good Fit for You?
Before you decide, we encourage you to get as much information as you can by giving us a call. We understand that you’re probably looking for work while currently being employed, so we take care not to damage your relationship with your current employer. We will arrange a private meeting at your convenience.
To schedule a meeting, call us and ask for owner Scott Campbell’s personal assistant, Jane, or submit your application using the form below.
Lower Mainland’s Expert Plumbers
If you’re facing a plumbing problem, from a small leak to an extensive repiping project, you can count on the expert plumbers at CampbellCare.
For over 32 years, CampbellCare has been providing the lower mainland with complete plumbing services.
Visit Our Indoor Gas Fireplace Showroom
Seeing is believing! Visit our beautiful indoor gas fireplace showroom to see our complete line of gas fireplaces.
Our knowledgeable staff will walk you through the fireplaces that make the most sense for your needs, as well as inform you of the installation process, warranty information, and other important things to consider when adding a gas fireplace to your home.
Learn more about our gas fireplace selection.
Explore Our Education Centre
Designed to acclimate you to common terms and processes used by the the trades, our education centre is always available if you ever have a question about your furnace, hot water heater, fireplace, plumbing fixture/service, or air conditioner that needs answering.
Want to know common signs of trouble for air conditioners? Unsure of what someone means when they refer to a heat exchanger? Access our education centre to find out!