AIR CONDITIONER BASIC MAINTENANCE
AIR CONDITIONER BASIC MAINTENANCE
air conditioning maintenance services serving tsawwassen delta surrey vancouver
Maintaining your air conditioner is important in ensuring both a long, healthy operational life and an efficient one. Luckily, air conditioners don’t really require a ton of maintenance and can be taken care of with relative ease.
If you’re looking for a new air conditioner for your home, we invite you to reach out to us! Below are a few air conditioner maintenance tips to get you started:
- Check and replace air conditioner filters as needed – Like your furnace, an air conditioner requires its filter to be changed regularly. This is especially true during the operating season. A few minutes every few months to replace the filter is all you need to do, and doing so may tack on as much as 15% in terms of operating efficiency.
- Check and clean your air conditioner coils semi-regularly – Your air conditioner coils are an active part of the airflow circuit. As such, they will accumulate dust and gunk over time. Once per year, spend a few minutes cleaning the coils so that they can do their job with maximum efficiency. It’s important to note that staying on top of your air conditioner filters will really reduce the build up that takes place on the coils.
- Make sure your air conditioner is winterized when the time is right – Use a winter cover to cover your air conditioner during the winter (especially when the snow flies).
- Keep your eye on its performance – Probably the best thing you can do for your air conditioner is to stay vigilant. If you can notice something is not working properly before it becomes an issue then you will be able to save yourself the headache and trauma of getting it fixed. If you suspect something is wrong call your installer for more information or set up an appointment to have your unit inspected.
- Annual tune-ups – While not required, a tune-up goes a long way in maintaining a healthy operational life of your air conditioner.
Want to simplify your air conditioner maintenance and save a little bit of money while you’re at it? Check out the CampbellCare Club and see how it works for you! Get in touch and see how we can help!
Air ConditionersPREMATURE AIR CONDITIONER FAILURE HOW DOES A CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER WORK? TERMS & PHRASES AIR CONDITIONER BASIC MAINTENANCE Air Conditioner FAQ
FurnacesHOW DOES A FURNACE WORK? WHY FURNACES FAIL Furnaces Terms & Phrases FURNACE BASIC MAINTENANCE Furnaces FAQ
Hot Water HeatersHOT WATER HEATER MAINTENANCE TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR HOT WATER HEATER TYPES OF HOT WATER HEATERS HOW DOES A HOT WATER HEATER WORK? KEEPING YOUR HOT WATER HEATER MAINTAINED
Serving BC Since 1981
We’ve worked hard for over 30 years to build a reputation based on responsiveness, trust, and customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re looking to install new equipment, or repair existing equipment, you can trust the experts at CampbellCare.
TSBC Licence #3270
We know how important your time is to you- that's why we are guaranteed to arrive within the one-hour appointment window we book! We don't want you waiting around wondering where your plumber or HVAC technician is. Count on us to arrive on time, every time.
We know that our people are our best product! That’s why we invest in ongoing training, top of the line equipment, and offer compensation that is sure to satisfy.
7063 Venture St.Delta, BC V4G 1H8
6045 West Boulevard, Vancouver, BC V6M 3X2