FIREPLACE INSTALLATION LADNER FOR YOUR LOWER MAINLAND HOME
From choosing what is perfect for your home, to getting a fireplace installation Ladner, CampbellCare can help. Our expert team has the knowledge to install and maintain your perfect fireplace for you. Our extensive showroom of fireplaces at Perfect Fires By CampbellCare lets you see how the fireplace will look and fit in your home. We offer installations and maintenance for fireplaces in Ladner and throughout the lower mainland. Choose between wood-burning, gas, or electric fireplace based on your preferences, available resources, and British Columbia bylaw regulations.
While some fireplaces require less maintenance than others, there is still check ups that must be done for all Fireplaces. They require combustion, heat, and potentially hazardous gases. Improper installation can lead to serious safety risks such as fires, carbon monoxide leaks, or gas leaks. The best way to ensure a safe and efficient fireplace is to rely on a professional. Bylaw codes and regulations vary from one city to another. Professional installers are familiar with these regulations and will ensure that your fireplace installation meets all necessary requirements. Make sure you contact the professionals at CampbellCare Plumbing & Heating for all of your fireplace maintenance & installation needs.
Years Voted “Best Plumbing & Heating” Readers Choice Awards
We’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as your furnace repair experts.
FIREPLACE INSTALLATION IN LADNER
Because intricate stone and metalwork as well as volatile gas lines and wiring are involved in the different fireplace installation processes, it’s always best to rely on a professional team. To ensure safety, our installation processes for wood-burning and gas fireplaces involve several steps that our technicians are trained to understand. Our team is continually educating themselves on all the latest techniques and fireplace products.
- Gas: The first step for gas fireplace installation is gas line installation. Whether you have gas lines already or not, a line to the fireplace will be needed. Next, we’ll assemble the frame, shelving and other parts, all the while ensuring safety requirements are met. We will also install a ventilation unit through an exterior wall, and we’ll conduct any wiring that is necessary for add-on wall thermostats and electric controls.
- Wood-burning: Before installing a wood-burning fireplace, we check local building codes about regulations such as chimney height, firebox and flue dimensions, clearances for vent pipes and more. We will then construct the chimney, firebox and flue and install ventilation as necessary.
FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE IN LADNER
The main type of maintenance for any type of fireplace for your home in Ladner is cleaning. Debris can build up in your vent or flue, and it needs to be removed or else it can restrict airflow and smell badly. Thus, to ensure safe ventilation for your fireplaces, you need a professional to clean it for you on a regular basis. Some fireplaces require more extensive and frequent cleaning due to certain components, but even lower-maintenance gas fireplaces can benefit from a routine cleaning.
You’ll also need annual inspections for your fireplace. A technician will take a look at the exterior of the unit to ensure parts aren’t chipped, cracked or dirty and that the framework is sturdy. The ignition will also be inspected to ensure its lighting safely. Valves and connections under your fireplace or insert will also be inspected to ensure the heat output is correct for your Ladner home which ensure everything is in working order and saves you the trouble having to worry about something popping up.
Signs that it’s time for your annual inspection or that maintenance is necessary include:
- Ignitor sparks but doesn’t light
- Ignitor won’t create a spark
- Pilot flame goes out on its own
- Main burner goes on and off on its own
- Glass is dirty with a white or black film
- Soot is visible above the fireplace opening
- Blower is making strange noises or not coming on automatically
CONTACT US FOR FIREPLACE INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE IN LADNER
When you rely on us for installations, maintenance and repairs, you’re getting a team of technicians with over 30 years of experience. We pride ourselves on always staying up-to-date with the latest technology and trends with over 2500 hours of training. For more information about installation and maintenance for a wood-burning or gas fireplace in Ladner, contact us and we’ll be sure to answer any questions you have.