Fireplace Installation & Maintenance Surrey
Get up to $300 in FortisBC rebates on qualifying models.Contact Us
FIREPLACE INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, AND MORE FOR YOUR SURREY HOME
If you’re looking for a Surrey fireplace installation, you’ll want a team who can provide you with a safe experience. At Perfect Fires By…CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air, we offer a comprehensive range of services for fireplaces in Surrey.
We understand that each home has unique requirements. Which is why we offer an extensive showroom of fireplaces to choose from. Our team of professionals will work with you to find the perfect fireplace for your home. This fireplace must meet your design preferences, budget, and heating needs.
When it comes to fireplace maintenance, it’s crucial to ensure that your fireplace is clean, safe, and efficient. This means that you’ll need to have it inspected and cleaned regularly to prevent the buildup of creosote and other combustible materials that can lead to fires. Our team can provide you with regular maintenance services to ensure that your fireplace is always in excellent condition.
At Perfect Fires By…CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air, we prioritize the safety and satisfaction of our customers. That’s why we have a team of licensed, insured, and experienced professionals who can provide you with reliable and efficient fireplace installation and maintenance services. If you live in Surrey, trust us to keep your home warm and cozy with a beautiful and functional fireplace
Years Voted “Best Plumbing & Heating” Readers Choice Awards
We’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as your furnace repair experts.
FIREPLACE INSTALLATION IN SURREY
Because intricate stone and metalwork as well as volatile gas lines and wiring are involved in the different fireplace installation processes, it’s always best to rely on a professional team of highly trained technicians. To ensure safety, our installation processes for wood-burning and gas fireplaces involve several steps that our team is will trained to execute on.
- Gas: The first step for gas fireplace installation is gas line installation. Whether you have gas lines already or not, a line to the fireplace will be needed. Next, we’ll assemble the frame, shelving and other parts, all the while ensuring safety requirements are met. We will also install a ventilation unit through an exterior wall, and we’ll conduct any wiring that is necessary for add-on wall thermostats and electric controls.
- Wood-burning: Before installing a wood-burning fireplace, we check local building codes about regulations such as chimney height, firebox and flue dimensions, clearances for vent pipes and more. We will then construct the chimney, firebox and flue and install ventilation as necessary.
FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE IN SURREY
The main type of maintenance for any type of fireplace for your home in Surrey is cleaning. Debris can build up in your vent or flue, and it needs to be removed or else it can restrict airflow and smell badly. Thus, to ensure safe ventilation for your fireplaces, you need a professional to clean it for you on a regular basis. Some fireplaces require more extensive and frequent cleaning due to certain components, but even lower-maintenance gas fireplaces can benefit from a routine cleaning which is why it’s highly recommended.
You’ll also need annual inspections for your fireplace for absolute best performance. A technician will take a look at the exterior of the unit to ensure parts aren’t chipped, cracked or dirty and that the framework is sturdy. The ignition will also be inspected to ensure it’s lighting safely. Valves and connections under your fireplace or insert will also be inspected to ensure the heat output is correct for your Surrey home to give you that piece of mind.
Signs that it’s time for your annual inspection or that maintenance is necessary include:
- Ignitor sparks but doesn’t light
- Ignitor won’t create a spark
- Pilot flame goes out on its own
- Main burner goes on and off on its own
- Glass is dirty with a white or black film
- Soot is visible above the fireplace opening
- Blower is making strange noises or not coming on automatically
CONTACT US FOR FIREPLACE INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE IN SURREY
When you rely on us for installations, maintenance and repairs, you’re getting a team of technicians with over 30 years of experience. We pride ourselves on always staying up-to-date with the latest technology and trends with over 2500 hours of training. For more information about installation and maintenance for a wood-burning or gas fireplace in Surrey, contact us.