FIREPLACE INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, AND MORE FOR YOUR TSAWWASSEN HOME
After choosing the perfect fireplace for your Tsawwassen home, you’ll need an expert team to install and maintain it for you for th best experience. On top of our extensive showroom of fireplaces and fire tables, Perfect Fires By…CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air offers fireplace installation and maintenance in Tsawwassen.
While some fireplaces require less maintenance than others, there is still upkeep that must be done for all types. And while you may be a competent DIYer, the best way to ensure a safe and efficient fireplace is to rely on one of our professionals that serve Tsawwassen residents, so you don’t have to worry about any unforseen issues and you can just enjoy your fireplace experience.
Years Voted “Best Plumbing & Heating” Readers Choice Awards
We’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as your furnace repair experts.
FIREPLACE INSTALLATION IN TSAWWASSEN
Because intricate stone and metalwork as well as volatile gas lines and wiring are involved in the different fireplace installation processes, it’s always best to rely on a professional team. To ensure safety, our installation processes for wood-burning and gas fireplaces involve several steps. Our dedicated team of technicians are always keeping up to date with the latest trends and technology in the fireplace industry, so they are always prepared for any situation.
- Gas: The first step for gas fireplace installation is gas line installation. Whether you have gas lines already or not, a line to the fireplace will be needed. Next, we’ll assemble the frame, shelving and other parts, all the while ensuring safety requirements are met. We will also install a ventilation unit through an exterior wall, and we’ll conduct any wiring that is necessary for add-on wall thermostats and electric controls.
- Wood-burning: Before installing a wood-burning fireplace, we check local building codes about regulations such as chimney height, firebox and flue dimensions, clearances for vent pipes and more. We will then construct the chimney, firebox and flue and install ventilation as necessary.
FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE IN TSAWWASSEN
The main type of maintenance for any type of fireplace for your home in Tsawwassen is cleaning. Debris can build up in your vent or flue, and it needs to be removed or else it can restrict airflow and smell badly. Thus, to ensure safe ventilation for your fireplaces, you need a professional to clean it for you on a regular basis. Some fireplaces require more extensive and frequent cleaning due to certain components, but even lower-maintenance gas fireplaces can benefit from a routine cleaning. So by ensuring you have continued maintenance you will ultimately get the best performance with minimal issue
You’ll also need annual inspections for your fireplace. A technician will take a look at the exterior of the unit to ensure parts aren’t chipped, cracked or dirty and that the framework is sturdy. The ignition will also be inspected to ensure it’s lighting safely. Valves and connections under your fireplace or insert will also be inspected to ensure the heat output is correct for your Tsawwassen home.
Signs that it’s time for your annual inspection or that maintenance is necessary include:
- Ignitor sparks but doesn’t light
- Ignitor won’t create a spark
- Pilot flame goes out on its own
- Main burner goes on and off on its own
- Glass is dirty with a white or black film
- Soot is visible above the fireplace opening
- Blower is making strange noises or not coming on automatically
CONTACT US FOR FIREPLACE INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE IN TSAWWASSEN
When you rely on us for installations, maintenance and repairs, you’re getting a team of technicians with over 30 years of experience. We pride ourselves on always staying up-to-date with the latest technology and trends with over 2500 hours of training. For more information about installation and maintenance for a wood-burning or gas fireplace in Tsawwassen, contact us.