Gas Fireplaces for Sale & Installation in Surrey Ladner & Tsawwassen
A PERFECT GAS FIREPLACE FOR PERFECT FIRES… BY CAMPBELLCARE
On a lazy Saturday night, there’s nothing better than getting cozy on the couch with the warm glow from a gas fireplace shining upon you. While wood-burning fireplaces are great for ambiance, they cannot compare to the low maintenance efficiency of gas fireplaces.
Gas fireplaces consist of incombustible ceramic “logs” that cover a gas vent. The fire itself burns behind glass doors, allowing the flames to give off radiant and convected heat. Using air-movement channels to maximize warmth and small tubes to release waste gases outside, gas fireplaces are more convenient, versatile and efficient than wood-burning fireplaces.
If you want a fireplace in your Lower Mainland home, contact the experts at CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air.
Years Voted “Best Plumbing & Heating” Readers Choice Awards
We’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as your furnace repair experts.
TYPES OF GAS FIREPLACES
If you’re considering getting a gas fireplace in your Surrey home, you have many options to choose from. Each type will meet the needs of homeowners differently, whether you’re renovating a room or just want to add some heat.
- Inserts – If you have an existing wood burning fireplace, a gas insert will retrofit your firebox with a convenient and efficient way to warm the room.
- Built-in – If your home doesn’t have a fireplace already but you want the warmth and comfort that comes with a fireplace, we can install a new unit that will be a practical architectural focal point for any room.
- Log sets – The most cost effective route, log sets are basic burners that look like logs and sit in an existing, open fireplace.
- However, this type of gas fireplace is more for looks than warmth.
- Gas fireplaces are able to burn both natural gas and propane. Natural gas is generally cheaper and produces more warmth, but it’s not available everywhere.
BENEFITS OF GAS FIREPLACES
There’s something comforting about a fireplace, with the warm glow from the flames and the gentle heat that fills a room. Older models of gas fireplaces lost some of this charm due to their blue flames and fake-looking “logs,” but advances in technology have gas fireplaces looking more like wood burning fireplaces than ever before. They also have many great benefits, as they are:
- Versatile – Because gas fireplaces do not need chimneys, they can be put in almost any room of your home. Add one to an upstairs bedroom or your basement with ease.
- Low maintenance – Because wood isn’t necessary, you won’t have to split, stack, season or haul logs into your home.
- Efficient – Wood fireplaces let air escape through the flue, causing other rooms of your home to become cold. Gas fireplaces maintain home temperatures by ensuring the heat in the rest of the house doesn’t escape.
- Convenient – Thermostats are available to control the flame size, and the fire won’t die out from neglect while you’re preparing dinner or watching a movie.
- Clean – With gas fireplaces, there are no ashes, no smoky smells and no chimney to clean.
CONTACT US ABOUT A GAS FIREPLACE IN VANCOUVER & AREA
If your living room is missing a focal point or your wood-burning fireplace is no longer safe to use, consider getting a gas fireplace. Vancouver, Richmond and Surrey residents rely on CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air for all of their fireplace installation and maintenance needs. Our team of in-house technicians will always be on time, be competent and provide workmanship that meets your standards. Contact us or visit our showroom today to learn more about our gas fireplace options.